I've even put together my 2013 resolutions -- take a look:
- Blogging consistently. I'm really trying to work on this along with putting together quality posts. Quality over quantity!
- Thrifting more! I do love a great vintage find, and I really want to thrift more in 2013.
- Improve my photography. While it's ok now, it's just ok. Not amazing, not horrible, just average.
- Read more! A good book and a comfy reading nook = a well spent afternoon. And I'd love to squeeze in a few more off those!
- Learn how to crochet. I've gotten hooked (no pun intended) after seeing Rebecca crochet 52 granny squares. They are so pretty and I want to learn just so I can create a granny square blanket of my own! In fact, I even bought a book along with 6 skeins of yarn. A bit much?
- Visit more new-to-me places. There's a lot to explore where I live, and I'd love to visit new shops and restaurants!
- Take a year-long challenge. This year, I've decided to take on a 365 everyday photo challenge. I've heard it can be a bit difficult at times, but I'm interested to see at what point I'll start running out of ideas! And when I do, I'd love to take a look at some photos on Pinterest for inspiration and giving them my own twist!
What are your 2012 resolutions? I'd love to hear them!